About the Firm
Dedicated Florida Lawyer Advises on Family and Estate Issues
Responsive firm helps clients from offices in Hollywood and Miami
Legal issues that affect your home life and the people you love can be incredibly stressful. At these times, it is important to retain a qualified attorney who knows how to achieve the result you seek. At Seyba Law PLLC, I work with southeast Florida clients on a full range of family law and estate planning matters. With offices in Hollywood and Miami, my firm delivers exceptional counsel for legal challenges such as divorces, will preparation and custody disputes. I am a strong advocate for the rights of individuals and families who are looking to relieve the legal, financial and emotional burdens that these issues cause.
Knowledgeable advocate delivers proactive support in domestic matters
Whatever type of help you’re looking for, you can rely on my firm to:
- Protect your rights — Even when matrimonial or parenting conflicts become emotional, I remain focused on safeguarding your rights and achieving your objectives.
- Find unique solutions — I have the knowledge and experience to identify creative solutions that other attorneys miss.
- Provide individualized attention — When a marriage is ending or you’re worried about protecting your family’s future, you want legal support from someone who understands your goals and values. I provide personalized representation to each client.
Waiting to deal with family or estate planning concerns can have terrible consequences for you and your loved ones. I offer a free initial consultation so you can start addressing your situation right away.
Areas of Practice
Effective attorney assists with divorces, parenting disputes and wills
In Broward and Miami-Dade counties, my firm handles many different types of household legal challenges, including those relating to:
- Family law — For a full range of family law issues, I deliver effective, results-oriented counsel.
- Estate planning — Proper estate planning is important regardless of your age or financial status. My firm can help you develop a program that enforces your wishes.
- Divorce — If you are going through a divorce, I will clearly outline your options and handle issues such as alimony and property divisions.
- Custody and relocation — It is essential to secure a safe, loving environment for children when parents break up. For custody, time-sharing and relocation issues, my firm pursues appropriate resolutions to parental disagreements.
- Wills and probate — I handle wills and probate matters for individuals and families who seek to transfer assets without unnecessary cost or hassle.
- Advance directives — My firm prepares advance directives so that clients can maintain control over medical decisions if they become incapacitated by illness or injury.
My goal is to bring you the peace of mind that you deserve in your legal case, in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
Contact a southeast Florida family and estate lawyer for a free initial consultation
Seyba Law PLLC, with offices in Hollywood and Miami, represents Floridians in a full range of family law and estate planning matters. Please call 954-947-2841 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial phone consultation.